Back in the days of Lily 1.2, \grace { \property Grace.stemStyle = "" c
} would produce a single grace note without a slash through the stem. I
have been trying to produce the same result in Lily 1.3 (1.3.50 to be
precise) without success. I've had a read through the mailing list
archives and I guess the syntax has changed because of the "scheme"
integration. I don't know much about scheme, though, so my various
guesses (setting the property to #"", ##f, #0, etc.) have failed
miserably.

Can anyone point out the proper way to this with Lily 1.3 - or is it a
bug in Lily 1.3.50? I'm quite willing to upgrade if necessary but it
does take a while to recompile everything with my rather pedestrian
Pentium 120...

Thanks in advance,

Chris

PS. I apologise if this appears twice - my mail software crashed when
trying to send it the first time...

--

Chris Sawer - Liverpool, England - [EMAIL PROTECTED]