Hi!

When I was using 1.2.17, my page numbers appeared at the bottom
of the page, centered.  In 1.3.75, the page numbers appear at
the top, quad left.  How can I get the pages numbers centered in
the bottom in 1.3.75?

Also, I use the tagline to print copyright information.
For some reason, whenever I output a lily generated .dvi
file to paper, the tagline doesn't print (although it does
show up when I preview the file with XDvi).  I print 8.5x11
(letter on a HP DeskJet 520, and although I've fiddled around
with every place I can think of where one can alter the print
area of a lily dvi/ps file, I can't get my tagline to show up.
(My thinking is that lily defaults to putting it below the
lowest point on the page that my printer can handle.)  Any idea
what's causing this problem, and how to fix it?

As an aside -- it sure would be nice to put copyright info at
the bottom of page 1.  Any plans to make that possible?

--
PTPi
Peter Schaffter

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.