Howdy!

I've put the new 1.3.81 \pushproperty call through its paces,
i.e. the piano score that was taking an hour and a half to
process (and grinding my HD into a pulp).  Wow!  What an amazing
difference.  Total time to process the score (even with X and a
bunch of other stuff running): less than fifteen minutes.  Total
memory size hovers around 12M, with very little swapping.

This is more like it!  I'm a happy camper now.

I'm wondering about the value of posting the score along with
the .ly files on the Web.  There are number of places where the
aesthetics of lily aren't quite perfect, and it seems to me the
easiest way to point them out would be with a score and some
annotations.  Or would a simple e-mail outlining the problems be
preferable?

--
PTPi
Peter Schaffter

A confirmed GNU/Linuxer. Sorry, I don't do Windows.