On Wednesday, 30 August 2000, Scott Ballantyne writes:

>            \property Voice.genericSpannerText = "accel."
>            \property Voice.genericSpanner = "dashed-line"

A generic spanner and text would be not so hard to implement,
but I'm not so happy with this example, because we'd want to
have Lily know that there's a gradual change in tempo, not just
let her typeset some random text.

> it would certainly seem to be a step in the right direction, if only
> to make less work for you guys.
>
> Or is there a way to do this, and I can't find it in the mailing list
> archives or manual?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter