[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Is there some reason why \pushproperty doesn't work with
> dynamicPadding?  Here's a sample of what I'm trying to do:

> dpadv = \context Voice \pushproperty #'(basicDynamicProperties) #'padding #5
> dpadx = \context Voice \pushproperty #'(basicDynamicProperties) #'padding #10
> dpadPop = \context Voice \popproperty #'(basicDynamicProperties) #'padding

you have to push it onto basicDynamicLineSpannerProperties
(basicDynamicProperties doesn't exist. You can find by grepping the
C++ sources  for the symbol, or looking in engraver.ly)

Your post reminds me: count on it that padding will be changed changed
soon to take dimensions in staff space.
--

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   [EMAIL PROTECTED]    | http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/