Amelie Zapf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi Amelie,

> did any changes occur in the hardcoded portion of the chord typesetting? I
> upgraded to 1.4.1 and copied my halfway-working chord-name.scm to the scm
> directory and the additions to the chord name appear all typeset in the same
> place, overlaying. What has been changed so I can adjust? I didn't notice until
> today because over the last weeks I composed mainly choral music.

The scm markup text was revised, so that super and subscripts actually
work as super/supscripts; they use overstrike.  That's probably what
you see.  This means that you must probably use a simple raise and
font-relative-size setting instead of super/sub for all additions.

The good news is, that after this revision, creating scm markup texts
for chord names could be (and has been) simplified _a lot_.  Have a
look at the 1.4.x included chord-name.scm, or maybe even the
lilypond-1.3.149.diff.gz and you'll see what I mean.

> Hi to you all,

Good to see you're back.

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter