It's been rumoured that Jeffrey Perry said:

> I think I got this sorted out...at least part way.
> I grabbed guile 1.3 from the gnucash ftp site.
> I am now having problems with the cvs version of XmHtml
> compiling. Think i need to fetch 1.5 from ftp.
> Why isn't this in cvs?

Because its makefile structure is incompatible w/ cvs.
In fact, I guess I'm thinking of ripping out the xmhtml that
is in cvs now.  At first we had it there as a convenience, but
by that logic, we'd have to have guile, eperl, and other stuff
in there, and that becomes unmanagemable.  Besides, it seems
that XmHTML has "grown up" and is ready to live on its own
without our special attention.

--linas

The GnuCash / X-Accountant Mailing List
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe gnucash-devel [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the body