[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Amos Shapira) writes:

> For this stage, I'd like to suggest you to give what are the file
> names that are looked for under --with-xmhtml-includes (and to a
> lesser degree, --with-xmhtml-libraries).  An instruction to give
> absolute path names would also prevnt confusion, IMHO.

This is a good idea.  If you feel up to it, submit doc patches to
Linas.

> These depend on ${datadir}, which depends on ${prefix} which doesn't
> get set at this point (unless if they are set from the command line),
> and defaults to 'NONE'.  Adding a (redundant) "--prefix=/usr/local"
> configure's command line fixed that.

This is a problem.  It looks like this may be hard to fix.  I'll have
to to re-work the configure stuff again.  For now I guess, everyone
will just have to use --prefix explicitly.

> Now I just get the following when I run it:
>
> |butch| gnucash
> gnucash: startup-file is /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/startup/init.scm
> guile: Stack overflow
> |butch|

Hmm, now this one I don't know about.  Does it work from the build
directory when run like this?

  ./gnucash

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930