[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> on my system it did not specify -ldl which is needed for guile.
> also, during checking -lm wasn't included, so *all*checks failed because
> math functions were missing ...

I looked at your changes, and they look right, but could you move the
new test block to the end of the set of guile tests?

  if test x"${GUILELIBS}" = x;
  then
    GNC_TEST_LIBS="-lguile -lreadline -ldl -lm"
    LIBS="${LIBS} ${GNC_LIBS_HELPER} ${GNC_TEST_LIBS}"
    AC_TRY_LINK([#include<guile/gh.h>], [gh_eval_file;],
      GUILELIBS="$GUILELIBS ${GNC_TEST_LIBS}")
    LIBS="${LIBS_SAFE}"
  fi

The reason is that I'd like (as much as possible) for the tests to to
go in order of increasing number of libraries.  That way platforms
that don't need the extra libs won't end up including them.  (This is
to some extent just aesthetic...)

Thanks

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930