Some news from my Qt version of gnucash.

- I adapted a CVS snapshot to compile with Qt.
- I tried to send my patches to linas@linas@org, but somehow they didn't
arrived :(. Is it ok if I send them to this ml?

- Is it possible to separate between C and C++? I compiled
first the Motif and GNOME
version with

$(CC) = gcc
in Makefile.init

Later I compiled the Qt version with
$(CC) = g++
in Makefile.init.

Is it somehow possible to define the CC regarding to the flavour?

- I tried to adapt to the new style with the GUILE wrapper. I introduced a
toplevel.cpp which defined
 the needed functions, but now my C++ compilers missed his main function.
In know that this function
is in gnucash.c, how I use this in the make process, i.e. which in Makefile
I have to add this. Any help?

Dirk
The GnuCash / X-Accountant Mailing List
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe gnucash-devel [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the body