Hi,

I just downloaded the latest gnucash (1.1.26, right?) and could
get it to compile using LessTif.

This required a couple of small tweaks to LessTif due to the
fact that you insist on having no warnings. The good point is
it make me discover a small problem in LessTif.

So far so good.

I also had to provide a function called stpcpy which probably
exists on linux but not on FreeBSD (2.2.5). Please fix.

Now I try to run and get the following problem :
# dell: {273} gnucash
# gnucash: startup-dir is /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/startup
# gnucash: startup-file is /usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/startup/init.scm
/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/startup/utilities.scm
/usr/local/share/gnucash/scm/startup/config-var.scm
# ERROR: In procedure gsubr-apply in expression (scm-error (quote
misc-error) #f ...):
# ERROR: Could not find slib/require.scm in
("/usr/local/share/guile/site" "/usr/local/share/guile/1.3"
"/usr/local/share/guile" ".")
# dell: {274} cd

I have guile 1.3 and swig 1.1.5.

Can you assist ? Please Cc me, I'm not on the list.

Thanks,

  Danny
--
Danny Backx ([EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]) (Work:
[EMAIL PROTECTED])