Matt Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> > This is certainly true, and the help would definitely be welcome.
> > Before you go too nuts though, wait for my next patch that adds the
> > new guile stuff.
>
> Will do.

I just finished support for long longs on the guile/g-wrap side today,
so after my start-of-the-week meetings, and after I've overworked
myself on my real job, I'll finish up the text-export stuff and get a
patch out.  Should be about a week, probably before sunday.

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930