> When I get a chance, I'll see if I can hack our build process to not
> use wildcard on solaris machines.  (Matt, do you want to do this?)  We
> could probably just use $(shell find <pattern>) when we detect a
> solaris machine (better yet, we should test in configure for a broken
> wildcard).  It'll be a lot slower, but it should work.

Now your starting to scare me.  I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm
close
to a successful compile of Gnucash.  Forgive a stupid question, I'm not
a programmer.  But wouldn't it make more sense to do what your
describing above, "across the board," in case other systems hit the
same type of bug?

alan

The GnuCash / X-Accountant Mailing List
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe gnucash-devel [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the body