1- Should I put sources for functions like with_elipses in directory src/
   or is there a better place for it ?

2- I will remove intl from the i18n patch since it appears to be
   redundant with the gettext package. And I will generate a pseudo C
   file from headers in order to use xgettext without modifying all
   sources.

Laurent

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 > It's been rumoured that Laurent Pélecq said:
 > >      #define ACC_CODE_C_STR      with_elipses(ACC_CODE_STR)
 >
 > OK.
 >
 > >  > I noticed that it includes a lot of source code in a directory 'intl'
 > >
 > > The patch include the directory intl because it is required by the
 > > autoconf macro AM_GNU_GETTEXT. I prefer not to change standard
 > > tools. As far as I know internationalized packages include this
 > > directory (as sharutils, ...). In fact, only the script intl/po2tbl
 > > seems to be used. It generate a file cat-id-tbl.c that contains an
 > > array with a numeric id for all strings. I didn't find the reason why
 > > this file is generated.
 > >
 > > If you think that this directory is too much useless I can remove it
 > > and change the macro AM_GNU_GETTEXT.
 >
 > As you can see from another note, some people have trouble compiling
 > this thing, and maintenance is hard enough. I'd rather not introduce
 > any code that we can't maintain, with the exception of the 'temporary'
 > code in the lib subdirectory.
 >
 > Besides, it seems these come from elsewhere anyway:
 >
 > %locate po2tbl
 > locate: warning: database `/var/lib/locatedb' is more than 8 days old
 > /usr/share/gettext/intl/po2tbl.sed.in
 >
 > %rpm -q -f /usr/share/gettext/intl/po2tbl.sed.in
 > gettext-0.10.35-3
 >
 > --linas
The GnuCash / X-Accountant Mailing List
To unsubscribe, send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put "unsubscribe gnucash-devel [EMAIL PROTECTED]" in the body