On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 04:28:55AM -0700, Jeremy Collins wrote:
> > g-wrap-guile gnc.gwp
> > make[3]: g-wrap-guile: Command not found
> > make[3]: *** [gnc.c] Error 127
> > make[3]: Leaving directory `/local/rj/src/misc/gnucash-1.2.4/src/g-wrap'
>
> Rainer,
>
> Is there some reason you cannot try to use a binary?  If you are using a
> platform that we do not have a binary for please let me know.

Hi,

yesterday i tried to compile 1.2.4 on a Debian distribution and i
obtained the same error.

I have tried to install the generic tar.gz binary package without
success: it requires a version of libreadline (libreadline.so.3) that
is not available on the Debian distribution (BTW, i am using the
"unstable" debian distribution).

Bye,
Marco