This warning has been screaming at me for gawd knows how long, and
I've just ignored it.  I figure it can't hurt to ask . . .

On starting up gnome-gnucash (latest CVS version with Dave's latest
patch), I get the following warning on stderr repeated many times:
Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path: "libpixmap.so",

What am I missing?

Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
                -- Tom Robbins