Here's the review:

http://lwn.net/1999/features/GnuCash/

Their basic conclusion is:

promising, but not quite there.

However, I don't know about you, but I think CVS (particularly with
the bigpatch) has progressed quite a ways from 1.2.5.

Did anyone discuss this with the LWN people?

LWN comes out Thursday morning, so it might be a good idea to point
this out before the review goes in the main edition.

Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
                -- Tom Robbins