I am trying to install Xacc.  I had a lot of trouble in the beginning
getting Lesstif and Xbae installed.  When I would run make depend the
compile would fail saying that it needed files from a '/usr/include/Xbae'
directory (it also had others to search in).  I ran a find on the machine,
and found the same files under the Xacc tree - so I put them where the
'make depend' was looking for them.  Now when I run make, it drops out on
an Error 1, then 2 Error 2's stating that "initializer element is not
constant"

Anyone have any ideas?  If you need more info tell me.

Chris Brunner
"Strike any user to continue"