Linas Vepstas writes:

 > FYI, I'm seeing a hang in the gnome version ...
 >
 > When clicking on the xfer-from field, the drop-down never comes down.
 > a little arrow is painted, and then an infinite loop of some sort.
 > None of the registers ever get redrawn again, although the main
 > window gets redrawn just fine (as do the menu bars on the register).
 > No menus ever respond again.
 >
 > I'm running gnome-1.0.4 will try to install a newer gnome.

I'm not getting this bug.  I'd definitely get a newer gnome, methinks
that the gnome developers were a *wee* bit premature in releasing
1.0...

Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober,
responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and
immature.
                -- Tom Robbins