It seems we need to update the documentation a bit, so  I'm going to
go through and fix up a few
files at a time.  Part of this will involve replacing the Lesstif
screenshots with gnome ones.

1) Anybody have a particularly cool theme to use for the screenshots?

2) Can anyone suggest a simple screen capture program for the job?
For some reason, the GIMP isn't working properly.

Robert Merkel                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

What a strange game.  The only winning move is not to play.
                -- WOP, "War Games"