Dave> Here is my latest patch. It contains the following.

This patch applies properly, ./configures, compiles, and runs.  :-)

I am so very thankful to see the 2x-click resizing columns code.  This
is really great.  Come one, come all, resize your columns, even the
balance column!

Oops, closing and re-opening the register doesn't restore the column
widths.  :-)

Also, when 2x clicking my way from left to right across all of my
columns, most of them would shrink, causing the right side of the
balance column to move to the right, leaving a gap on the right side
of the register.  I think it would be appropriate to resize the
register to be smaller when this happens, no?  I guess it makes
dragging the right side of the balance column to the right kind of
tricky....

rob

--
Corporations just aren't more important than individuals. In no area
of life should we be treating corporations as things that really