Dave Peticolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If you have time, could you make gnc-prices configured as well?
> Right now it has a hard-coded library directory which should be
> configured with GNC_LIBDIR.

Sure.  I'm acually trying to come up with something even easier to
deal with than what I just suggested.  If make was the way I'd like it
to be, the solution would be straightforward.  As it is it's taking a
little head-scratching, but I think I've just about got it...

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930