>> I like this one better, it saves developers from doing tech support.

>> Q: "Why is my something doing something I don't understand?"
>> A: "Make clean, and retest, then come back to us."

Rob> OK, so we have two different opinions now.  Any tiebreakers :>

I want to see _support_ from all you developers out there who are sick
(and tired!) of answering inane support questions when you should be
out coding.  Vote early, vote often, but most important, vote for me!

Sorry about that, just a little bit of election cynicism creeping in
to my day.  For those of you not in the USA, this is a presidential
election year.  argh.

rob