> Hendrik Boom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > P.S. Maybe some thing this perverse, but I enjoy the practice we seem
> > to have of quoting the entire discussion in each message.
>
> It's certainly not a practice all of us have (or like).

When I wrote the P.S., I thought " Everyone will probably think I am being
sarcastic, but I'm not."
In retrospect, I probably was being sarcastic and didn't realize it because
I was tired.

What's really needed is not massive quoting (quadratic bandwidth usage),
but a way to reconcile multiple partially quoted partially edited messages
so that you can, if you choose, see the entire conversation history easily.
But that's probably not a problem for gnucash to solve.

-- hendrik.