On 03 Apr 2000 09:51:04 CDT, the world broke into rejoicing as
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  said:
> Bryan Larsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Sorry.  I was RTFM'ing, but I didn't get quite far enough before I
> > gave up.
>
> OK, ignore my previous response, then too :>

The problem, which I ran into with SRFI 19, was that the "obvious"
way of grabbing the integer part of a floating point number does not work.

(truncate 25.0) returns 25.0.  Which is still a FP value.   Oops.
(inexact->exact 25.0) returns 25.  An integer, as desired...

There looks to be some sort of nonconformance with R4RS (or R5RS) in
this somewhere...
--
"Keep your arms and legs attached to your torso at all times."
-- [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Griswold)