OK, except for the front end, budgeting is getting close to complete.

Is there anybody using budgeting except for me?

Will anybody use budgeting if I add a front end?

Will anybody use budgeting if I add/fix a feature they want?  What is that
feature?

Would you prefer more conventional budgeting?
(Quick synopsys on the difference:  my system lets you enter budgets as either
1) bills which are paid on or around a certain date 2) recurring expenses and
3) contingencies.  In the long term, the differences disappear, but I believe
that it produces more accurate short term results.  A MSMoney budget might tell
you that you are $520 under budget but most of that difference is money that
you're trying to set aside for bills & contingencies that have not occurred
yet.  My report might tell you that you are $20 under budget for the same
budget report period.

Thanks for your responses.

Bryan

Here's the current budget todo list:

;; TODO
;; "upcoming/overdue bills" report
;; druids to enter budget
;; save/load budget
;; internationalization
;; speedup:  move subexpressions outside loops
;;           don't calculate values that aren't needed
;; graph budget progress
;; save report parameters - "favorite" reports
;; "unbudgeted" report
;; deal with non-integer periods (only if people ask for it.  I don't
;; think it's necessary and don't want to do it)

Bryan