Hello all,

It appears that somebody has broken the average balance script recently;
kind of annoying because once upon a time I wrote it to serve my own
purposes, which it no longer does.

The most glaring error appears to be the calculation of the current
balance by adding up the split values even though the calculations are
not made from day 1 of the account (to do so would be a waste of CPU
cycles IMHO).

Similar miscalculations seem to be made in a number of places and I
would rather not crawl through the code to find all of these mistakes if
at all possible.
Is there any way we can pull the previous version(s) out of CVS, at
least for my own use ?
            It would be REAL nice to be able to use this again...

If not, can my name please be removed from this mess for which I am not
responsible ?
    It is a matter of responsibility that contributors to open source
projects take both credit and blame when seriously modifying code.

Thanks.

--

 Matt Martin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]