On Mon, May 08, 2000 at 07:25:00PM -0700, Dave Peticolas wrote:
> > On Mon, 08 May 2000, Ben Stanley wrote:
> > > I vote that the open icon stays gone. I found it potentially confusing, and
> > > I never used the open file button.
> >
> > I agree.
>
> Well, that's three people against, one for, so looks like
> it will stay out for now. Terry, would adding your database
> to the argument used to launch gnucash help you out here?

Similarly, would it be possible for gnucash to save in its options file the
last database it opened/created (or the database that was open when gnucash was
last closed) and open that database by default when no database is passed to
it?  Most financial apps I've used do this (Quicken, Money, Moneydance), so
it's not an uncommon feature.

-Scutt