This isn't strictly gnucash stuff, but as we have several Debian
developers on the list and it's important for the build hopefully
somebody can help

Anyway . . . I had a go at building a g-wrap package using debhelper.
Unfortunately, when installing the package, I get the following error
message:

Setting up g-wrap (0.9.1-1) ...
No `START-INFO-DIR-ENTRY' and no `This file documents'.
install-info: unable to determine description for `dir' entry - giving up
dpkg: error processing g-wrap (--install):
 g-wrap

Presumably, this means that something needs to be added to the texinfo
file, but does anybody have any idea what?

Robert Merkel                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]