Randall Craig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I talked to Linas and you at Chicago about possibly getting some
> capability for logging wire transfer transactions in GNU cash.

I don't think this should go into the 1.4 release.  The changes you
describe would require a significant change to the file format and we
are consciously avoiding changes to the file format until after the
1.4 release.  We just want to basically get a snapshot of the current
gnucash out there as the "stable" release so people don't continue to
think that the Motif version is what gnucash is all about.

However, getting support for these kinds of wire-transfer transactions
is an important new feature for the 1.5 series, and will make it in as
soon as we have real documentation for what additional information we
need to add.

Bill Gribble