Bill Gribble wrote:

> Clark Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> >       - With Quicken, I can move around in the "outstanding transactions"
> >         fields, and hit <cr> to check something off.  With GC 1.4.0,
> >         although I can move around, I still have to use the mouse to
> >         click on the item to check it off.
>
> You can use the space bar to check items off in the reconcile window,
> and tab/shift-tab to move back and forth between the Deposits and
> Withdrawals panes.
>
> Bill Gribble

More meat for the "tip of the day" list!  :-)  :-)  :-)

                                                Clark
--
Disclaimer:  The opinions expressed herein are mine and not necessarily
those of anyone else.  (As if anyone else would want them!)

Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]             RF: KI7TU
ICBM: 33 22' 01" N 111 43' 52" W        Home Page: www.inficad.com/~jones