Dave Peticolas wrote:

> Matthew Vanecek writes:
> > --------------E1E09E0E505B939D3EC5995B
> >
> > Dave Peticolas wrote:

> So it doesn't always happen? If it doesn't happen is the output correct?
>
> dave

I went back and reviewed the accounts, searching for differences in the
ones that did and didn't work.  After I set the view to the entire date
range, instead of the current year, I noticed that the Opening Balance
on the crashing accounts was dated 12/31/1969.  After I changed that to
something more appropriate, things seemed to work OK.

False alarm or Y2K bug? =P

Thanks,
--
Matthew Vanecek