>[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
><snip>
> > Session.c: In function `xaccSessionBeginSQL':
> > Session.c:197: parse error before `/'
> > Session.c:211: parse error before `/'
>
>I think I've solved your problem.  Your gcc is running with the --ansi option
>set, which disallows C++-style comments, which are present in
>Session.c.
>
>I'll submit a patch to clean up this bug, but in the meantime, your compiler
>seems to be gratitiously running with options that shouldn't
>be set.
>
>Could you save the following program to a file cpp-comment-test.c
>
>/*****************************************************************\  *
> cpp-comment-test.c                           *
>\*****************************************************************/
>
>#include <stdio.h>
>
>// this is a c++ style comment  int main(void)
>{
>   printf("Hello World\n");
>   return 0;
>}
>
>/******************************************************************\  *
> END OF FILE                               *
>\******************************************************************/
>
>And then try the following at the command line:
>
>gcc -o cpp-comment-test cpp-comment-test.c gcc --ansi -o cpp-comment-test2
>cpp-comment-test.c
>
>The first should work, the second should fail with an error message like this:
>
>cpp-comment-test.c:7: parse error before `/'
>
>If the first also fails, there is something screwy with your gcc setup - have
>you set gcc up to be an alias, a shell function, or a
>shell script?
>
>------------------------------------------------------------ Robert Merkel
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I have testing the file cpp-comment-test.c
the first command
gcc -o cpp-comment-test cpp-comment-test.c

no problem

the second command
gcc --ansi -o cpp-comment-test2 cpp-comment-test.c

the result is
cpp-comment-test.c:7 :parse error before'/'

Solution????
                        Thank
                          Ale

Salve, il messaggio che hai ricevuto