Robert Graham Merkel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Agreed, this is a serious bug.
>
> The g-wrap maintainer has just released a new version, and I expect
> the problem may be related to that.
>
> I'll give it a try, and see if that's the case.

We need a README on the ftp site.  No one's supposed to be using
g-wrap 0.9.4 for gnucash yet.  People should still be using the
previous version.  I have to get some patches to Dave before gnucash
will work with the new version.

I'll try to do that shortly.  It's probably cheaper than dealing with
a README :>

--
Rob Browning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> PGP=E80E0D04F521A094 532B97F5D64E3930