Richard Wackerbarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I think that we are saying the same thing. You and I are both of the
> (learned) opinion that they will ultimately be different. However,
> we acknowledge that, if it works better, we would consider folding
> them into one unified structure.

Richard, you would have a lot better chance of your opinions being
taken seriously if you didn't use every available opportunity to (a)
take cheap shots at those who disagree with you and (b) blow your own
horn.

You have made some valuable contributions to past discussions, but I
have to fight a daily battle against killfiling you because your ideas
are just barely interesting enough to overcome the unpleasantness of
dealing with you.

Bill Gribble