You mentioned briefly on IRC that you were doing something
with printing.  Was that gtkhtml printing, or just checks?

It's just that we're still having problems with table splitting,
despite the latest CVS gtkhtml supposedly fixing this.  Is it
somehow possible that the interface has changed in some obscure
fashion causing the page splitting to break?

Robert Merkel                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We are excited and optimistic about its usage going
forward and, yes, we can teach penguins the military
close-order drill", Mark Norton, US Department of Defense.