James LewisMoss writes:

 > 18:20:40 <rlb>       dave_p: I just got (yahoo-get-historical-quotes symbol
 >start-year start-month start-day end-year end-month end-day) working (less than 50
 >lines of scheme code), though I'm not planning on doing anything more than adding it
 >for people to play with right now.

oh, thank you thank you thank you.  I can't wait for 1.6.0, now that I
can get my stock graphs set up from way way way way back.  I am going
to see which has a greater slope to it, lnux or gravity.  ;-)

rob

ps.  the only place that google knew about 'yea, verily' and vepstas.
     http://www.webhistory.org/www.lists/www-vrml.1995q2/0161.html