All,
Following from my request for comment, I have arranged for the stuff I
have done to be available from ftp.gnucash.org in the /pub/gnupos
directory (thanks Dave).

This "release" does compile, but there is not much useful to be gained
from doing so. The preferences dialog is mostly blank space, but some of
the stuff there does work. Some of it works, but can't be seen because
there is (in this version) no output to the screen. There is also a
bunch of stuff there that doesn't do anything (yet).
Of most use is a chance to look at the glade file to see the user
interface I'm suggesting, and a chance to look at what code does exist
and see what lunatic things I'm doing that should be changed.

Suggestions, feedback, screams of frustration, etc. should probably be
sent to me, though I'd like them to stay on this list for a while if
people don't mind. Fixes should probably be sent straight to me. If
there is sufficient interest I'll set up a list on
mail.watersprite.com.au at a later date.

I have not made any arrangements for CVSing this as yet. I'll see if
there is going to be any input from anyone else first  :-).

Conrad.
--
Conrad Canterford  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Water Sprite Pty Ltd   |  Watersprite Pty Ltd: