Neil Williams schrieb:
Could you PLEASE remove the newly added files and instead "svn move" the
existing files from src/engine to libqof/qof so that we can keep the
file history? Or did I miss something here?

What if I use svn move on the cashutil branch - won't we then get the history back when the branch is merged back?

That might be a possibility. But in any case you need to remove the newly added files again, because as newly added files SVN does not know their relation to the original files. In fact, I'd rather suggest that you should revert this change on HEAD altogether, going back to revision 11877, then introducing this change on the cashutil branch, then wait for 1-2 week, then discussing merging this change from the branch to HEAD here on gnucash-devel.

Also, if you revert this change anyway, then next time you should commit the whole move including the Makefile.am changes and Changelog in one commit.

Christian