Quoting Thomas Klausner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Thu, Jan 12, 2006 at 10:04:23AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
This is just a warning you can (generally) safely ignore.  We
turn the warning off for releases, but it's left on in SVN.
Part of it might be due to the fact that you're using g-wrap 1.3.4
instead of g-wrap 1.9.

Actually, as I wrote in my first mail on the subject, I'm
using g-wrap-1.9.6, not 1.3.4.

Odd..  We should figure out where it's coming from and remove the
other deprecated functions.  I thought most of them were coming from
g-wrap generated code.

So it's a GNU extension.  The generated file (after removing the
'm') looks ok to me, it's attached. Perhaps someone can compare it
to the version generated with GNU sed and with 'm' and remove the
m if it really is not necessary.

Yes, it's a GNU extension.  I'll try to take a look when I can..  Probably
not until this weekend.

This should be okay..

So you'll commit it? :)

I haven't looked at the patch..  So unless someone else gets to it earlier
I'll try to look at it this weekend.

Cheers,
Thomas

-derek

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available