Quoting Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Thank you.  I wanted to do what you changed, but did not have a clue
about how to go about it in gnucash.  Now I have an example :)

It seems that we both missed the company-id actually being put into the
report.  I've added it to the bottom of the address as I did not know of
a better place for it.  Ideas are welcome.  Most bills I get from
suppliers seem to have it as the last line of their name & address,
probably because it was easier and cheaper than reprinting, etc..  I had
also added it to the actual address in 1.8 so it would show on invoices,
etc. since it was not a separate entity.

attached is a one line patch adding the company-id.

Applied.

-derek

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available