What configure options did you use?  I can't reproduce this problem
on Linux/x86/FC3 using r14204.  (I'll note that I did NOT build the
postgres backend).

-derek

Quoting David Reiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I just compiled r14202, and it refuses to open my data file, originally converted from 1.8.11, but recently saved in r14080. The error alert displayed says:

Can't parse the URL /Users/dbr/Documents/Gnucash-g2-testdata/almostreal.

I did a make distclean before the the build, as well as deleting the entire installation tree.
--
David Reiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

      [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available