Hi,

On Thursday 19 October 2006 11:18, Bob Hunter wrote:
[...]
> open-source project that managed to do the same. The
> core difficulty in doing this for gnucash is its GUI,
> because GTK is not a native library of osx, or
> windows. It is also not a native library of linux. My
[...]
There is no such thing as a native GUI library for Linux :-)
But GTK is available on most Linux machines, it is also available on many
other platforms (including Windows, MacOSX etc).

However, I find it hard to believe that there are that many people just
waiting to take over the huge task of rewriting an application which already
is nicely working on multiple platforms - even on those you mentioned - to
wxwidgets... But maybe I'm wrong :-)

kind regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/