Chris Shoemaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

[snip]
>> On the whole, I think publishing channel logs is a win, or I wouldn't be
>> suggesting it. :)  But what do you think?  I guess the options are:
>>
>> - do it.
>> - do it for a month or two and re-evaluate.
>> - don't do it.
>
> 1) I'm for it.
> 2) I think a notice in the channel topic is sufficient.
> 3) I assume there would be some mechanism for an op to toggle logging off
> for the whole channel.

Yeah, I would choose option #2 (do it and then re-evaluate).
I also agree with Chris' statements.

It would be nice if we could also get gncbot to send a personal
message to people when they join the channel (in addition to using the
topic).

-derek

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available