Okay, an update...

Quoting Derek Atkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
> ERROR: file: "libguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1", message:
> dlopen(libguile-srfi-srfi-13-14-v-1.so, 9): image not found"

1) the ".so" is just a test output here.  It's really looking for the right
   thing.

2) This libguile-srfi issue is due to a missing DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH setting
   from MacPorts.  The gnc-test-env script was dying, and that was causing
   lots of other issues.  When I set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH then all is well here.

Now, I'm getting real GNC failures from trunk.  :)  Now I see:

ERROR: In procedure dynamic-func:
ERROR: dysym(0x1013f0, scm_init_sw_gnc_module_module): symbol not found
FAIL: test-load-scm

At least progress is being made.

-derek
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        PGP key available