Hi All,

I have just successfully built and run the successfully built gnucash on
windows xp.
One problem I run into was that I had to change the defaults.sh to use e:/soft
instead of defaults.sh.
A second problem was that I had to find docbook-xsl-1.72.0.zip manually. I
downloaded it into the e:/soft/downloads directory and and then rerun
install.sh for it to run to completion.

I now have two installs of gnucash. One from running gnucash-2.2.0-setup, the
other from my own build and install.

See my other post re problems starting gnucash from the setup program.

Thanks for gnucash unders windows xp. Keep up the good work.

Stephen Grant brown
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Brown;Stephen;Grant;Mr
FN:Stephen Grant Brown
ORG:Sea Sauce Home & Garden Maintainance
TITLE:Owner
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(03) 5862 2669
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(03) 5862 2669
TEL;CELL;VOICE:0400 857 651
ADR;WORK:;;3781 Goulburn Valley Highway;Numurkah;Victoria;3636;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:3781 Goulburn Valley Highway=0D=0ANumurkah, Victoria 3636=0D=0AAustralia
ADR;HOME:;;3781 Goulburn Valley Highway;Numurkah;Victoria;3636;Australia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:3781 Goulburn Valley Highway=0D=0ANumurkah, Victoria 3636=0D=0AAustralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20070813T205746Z
END:VCARD