The handoff from aqbanking to gnucash is not working. There is still a
problem with connecting to my broker's site, but even for the credit
card sites, gnucash always returns

  WARN <gnc.import.aqbanking> gnc_ab_gettrans: No accountinfo result
for this account

I did have a problem earlier with errors regarding nonmatching UIDs. I
copied my old aqbanking setup into the location that aqbanking3 uses,
and I no longer get complaints from gnucash about UIDs.

I get the accountinfo error for both accounts that I have updated in
the aqbanking3 wizard, and accounts that are straight carryovers from
aqbanking2.

For the case of the credit cards, gnucash/aqbanking3 successfully
connects to the ofx server and downloads the ofx data stream (I can
get to it in /tmp/ofx.log), but gnucash isn't importing the
transactions.

The next to last dialog in the Online Banking Setup wizard has all the
right aqbanking <-> gnucash account pairs matched correctly.

Dave
--
David Reiser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]