Hi,

Quoting Gary Bartlett <develo...@garybartlett.com>:

I suspect this is being worked on, but I just wanted to point out that under
Windows, INSTALL.SH will always try to rebuild the LIBDBI-DRIVERS package,
because INSTALL.SH checks for the existance of the file LIBDBDMYSQL.DLL, but
the build itself does not generate this file.

    if test -f ${_LIBDBI_DRIVERS_UDIR}/lib/dbd/libdbdsqlite3.dll &&
       test -f ${_LIBDBI_DRIVERS_UDIR}/lib/dbd/libdbdmysql.dll
    then
        echo "libdbi drivers already installed.  skipping."
    else
        ... (always builds package)

That is very interesting...  It installs a libdbdmysql.a and a
libdbdmysql.la, but you're right, I don't see a libdbdmysql.dll

Hopefully Phil can look into that?

-derek

      warl...@mit.edu                        PGP key available