On 9/2/2010 9:46 PM, Yawar Amin wrote:
[...]
Thanks for your status above.    You are correct.  I do need to rebuild my
working copy.  I
Found that out when I discovered changes made  by others that I did not know
about.  So I am
Waiting to do that rework until I find a block of time to get it all done in
and then move
The effort into bugzilla as a draft patch for the developers to review.
I'm happy to help, if you want to email me a patch of your work so far. I can
adapt it to the current state of the docs and send it back to you for tweaking.
I usually have some free time in the late evening.
Thanks for your offer. Right now I want to get past the XML problem I have had and do the bugzilla part. As part of my own learning and development, I need to go thru a complete cycle just so I learn how it is done. Since that has not yet happened, I feel the need to do this myself. When that is ready, the list will be notified and then everyone will have a chance to consider the patch at that point. Thanks again for being willing to help. I am sure I will accept all offers in the future, once I know from my own experience how the process is done.

Tom