On 15-12-12 19:28, Geert Janssens wrote:
On 10-02-12 16:34, rbibr...@t-online.de wrote:

Starting gnucash within the console will result in a new compile process
for the guile files. Besides masses of warnings there are some errors
relating missing "sw_***" files The lines "(load-extension ......)" in
file core-utils.scm, gnc-module.scm and qif-import.scm should be
replaced with (eval-when (compile load eval) (load-extension...)). In
file app-utils.scm it should read (eval-whwn (compile load eval)
(gnc:module-load "gnucash/engine" 0)).
One error in business-reports.scm remains : unbound variable:
gnc:menuname-business-reports which I do not understand??? But as long
gnucash does not use these compiled files it is not very relevant.
I still have to go into this, but again a very good starting point !
I have used your suggested changes, but wrapped them to only be used when running with guile 2. For the remaining error in gnc:menuname-business-reports, I used the same trick which eliminates all autocompile errors.

I am ignoring the warnings for now. They are generated at autocompile time, but GnuCash works fine regardless.

Geert